Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Family Photoshoot + Some Single Shots


    My aunt from Idaho is visiting again and agreed to do another family photo shoot just like she did last year. Here's the post about our family photo shoot in 2013. The photos that she takes are so beautiful. She's super fun to have on a photo shoot as well because she's funny and energetic and just plain enjoyable. Thanks Auntie!
    Here's a link to my aunt's photography website so you can enjoy looking through a few more of her masterpieces.


Mom & Dad - The two people who started it all!


All of the children - Gotta love siblings
    Keep in mind that none of these pictures have been photo shopped and we've done no head-swapping. I could have waited, but I wanted to share them right away. I know, I'm impatient. But I think they're all beautiful airbrush or no airbrush. 


We tried to get the little man to laugh, but we ended up laughing more than him.

Sibling relationships -- and 80 percent of Americans have at least one -- outlast marriages [unless you believe in forever families like I do], survive the deaths of parents, and resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness, distance, warmth, loyalty and distrust. ~ Erica E. Goode


My Brothers - what good boys. I love them a ton!

There's no other love like the love for a brother. There is no other love like the love from a brother
~ Terri Guillemets



All for one and one for all, my brother and my friend
What fun we'll have. The times we'll share.
Brothers 'till the end.
~ Anonymous



And, of course, my sisters. I love these two like I love no one else

Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown it becomes the strongest relationship. ~Margaret Mead


A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit and a 
golden thread to the meaning of life. ~ Isadora James

Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike sisters are there defending you against all comers. ~ Pam Brown


How am I going to survive when this sister goes on a mission? I'll miss her like nobody knows!

There's no better friend than a sister 
and there's no better sister than you 
~ Anonymous


Things may change us. But we start and end in a family. ~ Anthony Brandt


After everyone went inside, my sisters and I got a few single shots. 
That was the best part of the evening. I love my sisters!



    It was a wonderful night. My aunt is headed back to Idaho soon. Thank you so much! It will be great to see these printed on canvas and on the wall. Maybe this year we'll actually send a family Christmas card with one of these photos in it. The past two years I've written the card, had 100 family photos printed, purchased the cards and then sent zero of them! 
    If I have anything to say about it -- this year will be different ... but then again, I said that last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment