Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Autumn Time! It's Autumn Time!


    It was a beautiful day and my little man was enjoying every little bit of it! I love him so much. He reminds me to slow down and enjoy life as it comes instead of always forcing my way ahead to things that are less important.
    I love autumn myself, and really haven't taken time to enjoy it until now. My favorite things about autumn: apple cider pressing, the smell of fallen leaves, the crisp evening breezes, warm fires in the masonry heater, pumpkin cake (we just seem to make it more this time of year), Thanksgiving, sweaters and cardigans, gathering in the wood as a family, fresh apples, and more!


They just don't come much cuter ... as far as I'm concerned :)


    Don't forget to enjoy autumn while it lasts. I'm determined to do a better job. There are only a few more months until I head back out to college. I Can't Believe It!
    Also ... surprise, surprise! OasisNewfeatures.com featured me and this blog on their site. Check out what they had to say! I was really surprised and excited! I feel like a movie star :)