Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sprinkles + Brothers = Morse Code Messages


.... .. / - .... .. ... / -.-. --- --- -.- .. . / .. ... / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..-

Christmas is upon us! This year we have sent out 96 Christmas cards and caroled and dropped off cookies to about thirty differnet families. We are feeling blessed and want to share that feeling with as many people as we possibly can. 

One of the cookies on our cookie plate was a very special cookie with a very special message on it. My brother took about twenty minutes decorating that candy cane because he used the sprinkles to write "Hello this is a cookie for you" on it in Morse code. The family we gave it to probably had no idea what they were getting. 

My brother is so smart and so fun I love him to pieces. I love my whole family. This is the season for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment