Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Merry Christmas Package for our Missionary


I don't know if my brother's face was a planned or an accidental thing, 
but whatever happened, happened right :)

    It's the season for gifts and packages. My sister is on a mission right now in California -- I think I've said that on here before -- so we had a grand day putting a packages (no, TWO packages) together for her. We gathered everything onto the kitchen table and that eventually spilled out over onto the floor and we spent the best afternoon wrapping gift.


I think we need to learn about paper to gift ratios :)

    Merry Christmas to everyone, especially my sister who's on a mission, who can't read this for another seventeen months. I hope the package reaches her before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment